Machu Picchu, the lost city of the Incas, now looks astonishing anticipating new guests and you will be one of them, go along with us in this extraordinary and exceptional voyage.
MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco at around 6:00 a.m. to head to Ollantaytambo. We will arrive at about 7:30 a.m. and from there we will take a train to Aguas Calientes. The trip from Cusco to Aguas Calientes takes about 4 hours, and there are many spectacular views along the way. Passing through lush fields and colorful villages in the foothills of the Andes, we will also go by the Urubamba River which runs through the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Our staff will be waiting for you at the train station in Aguas Calientes at 09:15 a.m. and together we will take the bus up to Machu Picchu through a zigzagging path on a 25-minute bus ride.
Once in Machu Picchu, from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm, our guide will have a guided tour. You will see the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the Royal Inca Cemeteries. The guided tour lasts about 3 hours and after the tour you will have some free time to explore, take pictures,or just walk around the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. So get your camera ready and enjoy your visit to Machu Picchu, One of the 7 Modern Wonders of the World! You will have the afternoon free to have lunch, visit the hot springs in Aguas Calientes or visit the small market or museum. You can have lunch in the town of Aguas Calientes or a special one at the Sanctuary Lodge Hotel (lunch is not included in the package).
Finally, at around 06:00 pm you will travel by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and then by bus to Cusco. The transfer to your hotel is at around 10:30 pm.
Keep in mind that this is just a sample package which may experience small changes due to availability and train departures.
- Pick up and Transfers
- Professional English speaking Tour Guide
- All transfers from and to your hotel
- Train Journey: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Bus Journey: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Bus ride: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu
- International or domestic flights
- Tips or extra expenses
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- Original Passport, International Student Card (ISIC card) if applicable
- Sneakers, T-shirts, Pants, Shorts, Bathing suit, and Sun hat
- Waterproof jacket and Rain poncho from Nov to Mar.
- Sunscreen, Bottled Water, and Personal medication
- Cameras and Extra money
- Travel Insurance is recommended
Price per person 2017:
$ 000 usd (group service max. 10 people)