Huchuy Qosqo Hike (little Cusco) to Machu Picchu is impeccable in the event that you are searching for a one day stroll in the mountains watching the lovely scenes and untamed life of the Urubamba Mountian Range in the Andes. Huchuy Qosqo Hike is one of the astounding and well known option treks to Machu Picchu. On this trek, you will see noteworthy Andean mountains, feathered creatures, brooks and consecrated lakes, and also the brilliant archeological site of Huchuy Qosqo. You will go through various groups and have the chance to see their traditions, farming, apparel, and dialect.
CUSCO-CHINCHEROS –LAMAY – CUSCO
Pick up from your hotel and transfer by bus to Chincheros , located 0.45 minutes from the city of Cusco, we will begin the day with an uphill climb, and then descend towards the village of Pucamarca (3970m altitude). In this section we will walk on remnants of an original Inca trail that led to Huchuy Qosco. From Huchuy Qosco (alt. 3630m) one can view the mountain range of Urubamba as well as the snow capped Pitusiray (5600m) and Sahuasiray (5.720m) mountains. Next we will visit the extensive archaeological site. In the afternoon we will descend towards the town of Lamay in the Sacred Valley from where we will take our return bus to Cusco.
- An Expert Guide with expert knowledge of the area and its customs.
- Box Lunch
- Transfer personal
- First-aid kit
- Private bus Cusco to Chincheros
- Private bus Lamay to Cusco
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- A backpack 50 to 70L
- Passport or identity document, the same document of booking
- Blouses, Bermuda and some warm clothes for the 4-day walk
- Cut Wind and Rain Cover
- Walking shoes or hiking
- Camera, films and batteries (batteries are consumed more quickly on cold conditions)
- Beanies hat or hats to protect themselves
- Toiletries, toilet paper
- Solar blocker, flashlight
- Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, etc..
- Water bottle and purification tablets
- Sleeping Bag
- ISIC card carrying case en student
- Small towel, swimsuit (if you need to baths)
- Extra Money
- Charger for additional personal items (U $ 120.00 for 4 days), 01 carrier can carry up to 8kg.
- Additional night in Aguas Calientes (U $ 40.00 Basic)
- Additional entry to Machu Picchu (U.S. $ 50.00)
- Bus Ticket Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes ($ 10.00)
- Admission to climb the Waynapicchu (U $ 60.00)
- Sleeping bag (Rent) U $ 20.00)
Price per person 2017:
$ 000 usd (group service max. 10 people)